1) The Sky Pool, 500 feet above Houston
As much as we love pools, we’re going to pass on “The Sky Pool”.
2) San Alfonso del Mar, The World’s Largest Pool
And you thought cleaning your pool was a lot of work…
Larger than 20 Olympic swimming pools, San Alfonso del Mar holds over 66 million gallons of water
The 20-acre pool sucks seawater directly from the Pacific using a computer controlled suction system
How much did all this cost? The filtration system alone is said to have cost upwards of 3.5 million dollars!
3) Y-40, The Deepest Pool in The World
How deep? 137 feet deep! This pool brings a whole new meaning to the term “deep end”.
4) St. Regis Lhasa Resort – Gold Energy Pool
Can’t decide between gunite and fiberglass? Why not give gold tiles a try?
5) A Pool With a View – Swiss Alps at the Cambrian Hotel
Ok, so this one is more about the view than the pool. Wow!